St. Al's ACES
"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."
The St. Al’s Aces is a Senior Club organized to meet the needs of our senior parishioners.
The Aces meet once a month on the first Friday of each month. The odd months of the year we meet in Church at 9:30 AM for coffee, donuts and a brief meeting. The even months of the year we meet at different country clubs in the area for lunch and our meeting. We close out our calendar in December with a great Christmas Party.
Our dues are $10.00 a year.
The Club offers a variety of activities for our members. Some of the activities are:
- The Bucket List – one-day outings to various points of interest is the city
- Birthday Club – a get together for those celebrating a birthday that month
- Golf Outing – fun golf during the months of April through September
- Card Group – meet twice a month on Tuesday afternoon
- Annual Trip – it is usually a week long trip in September or October
- Retreat – a one day retreat at Mt. St. Francis in January or February
- Monthly – Cards games in Sacred Heart Center
For more information about the Aces call Tom and Pat O’Bryant at 502-394-9160.
St. Al’s Cards group meet and play cards in Sacred Heart Center on the 2nd & 4th Tuesdays of the month.
St. Al’s Birthday Club celebrates its members special day each month by holding Birthday Luncheons.
Bucket List activities are day trips to places around Louisville, followed by lunch. Each activity is announced at the Aces meeting and is scheduled for the 3rd Thursday of each month. Contact Joe Blakeley for more information about upcoming events at 502-412-6050.