GAP (Graduated Albert Parents) Ministry
GAP (Graduated Albert Parents) Ministry was formed to bring together those families whose children have graduated from St. Albert the Great School. It is a social group with many fun activities and certainly anyone is invited to participate in whatever events are planned. Notification will be made through the bulletin. For further information, contact John Weaver at 741-7571 and join our email list.
WHAT WE DO
- Valentine’s Day Dance: February 16, 2019 GET VALENTINE’S DANCE INFO HERE!
- St. Albert the Great Parish
- St. Albert the Great Sports Ministries
- Office of Multicultural Ministries
- West End Boys School of Louisville
- Hand in Hand Ministries
- Mother Infant Program
- Little Sisters of the Poor
- St. Albert Concessions
- Adult Friday Night Volleyball
- Adult Friday Night Kickball
- Adult Men’s Sunday Basketball
- Please join our E-mail List to be notified of meetings and events